Thursday, June 12, 2008

Long time, no post...


Lots going on the past several months and none of it truly post-worthy. To sum up the positive side of it; I finally have new and renewed hope - so, a lot to be thankful for. Some ugly clouds have floated away for which I am grateful beyond words.

Just a word of hope for those who are in a seemingly un-fixable situation - you CAN get through it! The old saying, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger is exactly right. The trick is to persevere in the face of those people and situations that seem to want to destroy you. It's not what has happened but how you react that counts. For me that meant forging on at times when I would have rather crawled under my bed and dissolved in a pool of tears. But a sense of survival and faith in God kept me going by a thread.

No comments: