Friday, September 21, 2007

Angry Bird


I love this little bird...probably because I totally identify with him. Puffed up, angry and a little tired looking. It's Friday and I managed to make my way through another mind-numbing, life force-sucking week. Dontcha just love those times when you're crawling, crawling to the end of a miserable week - you can actually see the light at the end of the vortex and...two minutes before you're ready to spring for it, in walks some chuckle buns with a request for just onnnnne more thing! And then they have the gall to actually be surprised when you don't merrily skip around like you're happy to see them. Well, I wasn't and it showed. So sue me and quit being so sensitive. I guess that's why it felt so good to sit through the entire light when some dipstick truck driver started honking at me before my car finished rolling up to the intersection. Well, we all know his horn works now but he also found out he's a guy whose timing is just a bit off today.

No comments: