Friday, June 08, 2007

Ahhhhh, the end of the week from down under (and I do not mean Australia) is officially over ~ bringing to fruition the words we so often use as comfort verbiage...This Too Shall Pass.

I won't go into detail but, I had a hideous, mind numbing and gut wrenching week...which ~ contrary to popular belief ~ I accept as the result of my own series of mistakes as much as anything else. However, I would be dishonest if I didn't mention the fact that if the foundation of the world I call or rather currently call - the workplace - were a bit more solid and a lot more sane, I seriously doubt things would have gotten this far. But hey, who ever said that the milk of human kindness was to be served up at the Casa de la Ding Dong school in good old Soccer Mom Pickup Truck Dad city. I'm no longer expecting a sip or even a glass splashed in my weary face. I am, however, seriously considering purchasing this or another book along these lines as a way to understand just what motivates certain self-acclaimed "difficult" personalities...


I suppose that's really all that needs to be said.

No comments: